Saturday, November 12, 2011

Owl Card!

Hello crafty friends!

It's Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time.  This challenge must be a "Kid Friendly" theme project of your choice.  Click here for complete details about this challenge.

I used Create a Critter because have a lots images for kids.  The card base of my card is cut @ 5 1/2' x 9' and score @ 2 1/4', 6 3/4'.  The square in front of the card is cut @ 4' x 4', the second square is cut 3 3/4'x 3 3/4', and the owl is cut @ 3 1/2'.  I used some peals and twine for decorating.  I hope you like!


This is a view inside the card.


This is a side of the card.  I put round velcro to close the card.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love the OWL! Nice job. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cartridge and this owl is adorable! I love the colors and the pattern paper! Thanks for joining us for Throwback Thursday! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! I love the colors you used and that wood grain paper (I <3 wood grain). TFS!

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute owl and awesome card.
    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete