Saturday, December 10, 2011

Makeover Monday Challenge!

Hi stampers:

I wanted to share with you, the projects I created for Papercrafter's Library with Andrea Walford. This week was inspired by the crafter, Michelle Wooderson.  Michelle creates these adorable holiday note books and those were our inspiration this week.  Click here for the complete details about the challenge.

I prepared a Post-it Notes holder.  I cut a piece of cardstock @ 6 1/4'' x 8 3/4'', score @ 4 1/4'', 4 1/2''.  The sentiment is from a free pdf from Miss Andrea Walford that I found months ago.  I decore with some pattern papers and I changed my project  a little bit for the makeover .  But, I like the finish project and I hope you enjoy too.  Here is my project for the challenge.


Inside the Post-it holder, I make a pocket for some special notes.

Happy day to all crafty friends!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment