Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Double Slider Card!

Hi crafty friends:

Today, I prepared a Double Slider Card.  I saw this great card on You Tube and I decided to try them.  Is super simple and easy to make.  If you want to try, click here for the complete video on how you create this beautiful card.

This lovely nest is from Sweethearts Cartridges, cut at 2 1/2''.  I used my Gypsy to hide the marks on the face of the bird.  I used PK - 754 Critter Faces from PKS for the bird's eyes.  I put some stickles on the tails, wings and leafs.  The heart in the center of the bird, twine and the brads is from SU.  My sentiments, hearts and scallop stitched circle dies is from MCT.


This is a view when the card is completely close.
And this is a view when the card is completely open.



This card join the following challenge:


I hope you liked, and happy day!

Jessica

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable and what a great idea!! Thanks for sharing! New follower to your blog!

    Angel
    scrappytweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I need to try a slider card! Thanks for joining the PKS Challenge! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cool!!!! I totally LOVE how this turned out. I will have to try this style of card one of these days! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! AWESOME job my sweet friend!;)
    Big HUGE hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica,
    Your slider card is super cute! I love the little birdies in the nest...darling!! I'm so happy that you created with us for this PKS challenge!!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - this is SUPER adorable!!! LOVE it! I'm SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute!! I adore the birdnest cut on the Sweethearts cartridges. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenges this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for the comments and stopping by!.

    ReplyDelete