Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sweet Friend Card!

Hello crafty friend:

Today, I prepared a card for Peachy Keen Challenge #05.   This week is create a card using theme: FRIENDSHIP!  Well, I think in flowers and here is my card.


For my card, I used Walk in My Garden Cartridge for my tulips flowers.  I stamped the tulips with PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment and PK-484 Snowmany Face Assortment.  My sentiment is from My Creative Time.  Also, I used ribbon, plastic jewels, stickles for the tulip's leaf, and crystal lacquer for the eyes.  

I hope you liked and happy day!

Jessica

 

4 comments:

  1. Your Card is Gorgeous! I never thought of adding faces to Walk in my Garden flowers... the result is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling!!! I'm SO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love the little faces and the background paper!! Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete