Saturday, March 17, 2012

Deseos de Cumpleaños!!

Hi crafty friends:

My project today is a gift card holder.  I prepared this card for my best friend, Nancy.  She like to eat at Chili's Restaurant, and I think she liked a lots this Gift Card!  What do you think?




If you want to do this, follow this instructions:
  • Trim double-sided paper to 10¾" x 4".
  • Make one score at 3½" and the next score line 3½" from the first one. Fold on score lines.
  • Insert right section of card into trimmer and line up from the last score line (closest to right side) on a diagonal to the opposite corner. Once trimmed, fold on score line to make pocket. Use the acid-free craft tape along the bottom of diagonal section and glue together. Ink edges with matching color.
  • Trim a 1" or 1½" piece of contrasting paper for the belly-band. Fold around entire card with the ends matching in the middle on the top with a 1" overlap.  In front of the card, I used American Alphabet Cartridge for my image cut at 2 1/2" or if you can use your own decoration.
 I hope you liked and happy day!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment