Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easel Card!

Hello crafty friends:

I prepared this project thinking in my Dad.  My Dad's Birthday is coming up!  Well, I followed the sketch from Peachy Keen Challenge this week.  I prepared an Easel Card.  The card base is 4" X  8" scored at 2", 4".  One piece measure 4'' X 4", then I decorating with the PKC sketch:


Here are the supplies I will be used in my card:  my pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, my image and sentiment is PK-562 Gnomegrown from PKS.  For my circle, I used Spellbinder Large Circle.  In a top of my sentiment I used Hot Rock, from Imaginisce.  I hope you liked!

PK-562 Gnomegrown


The Love You sentiment is MCT.

This is a side view.
This card will be entered into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!!! I really love the paper piecing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad will love this- Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fabulous guy card!! I just love the colors you used and your gnome is super cute.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete