Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Soup Can Challenge!

Hello crafty friends:
 My inspiration today is on Peachy Keen Stamps Blogs. This week challenge is titled "Souper Fun".  The challenge consist in creating 3D projects using an empty can of soup.  Click here for the complete details about this challenge.
Here is my project.  My apple is from Recess Cartridge cut at 2.25".  The apple's face is from PK-754 Critter Faces SET A Medium.  The sentiment is from PK-562 Gnomegrown.  I put some butterflies from SU.


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica


2 comments:

  1. I can see this on a teacher's desk... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I'm featuring you oven on my blog: Loving Lifes Little Blessings - http://www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com
    Love your blog -
    Katina Martinez

    ReplyDelete