Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hello crafty friends:

Here is the card that I made for Throwback Thursday Challenge with My Creative Time.  This challenge consist in use any cartridge that has a frame, if you don't own any, just create one yourself.  Click here for the complete details.

For my card, I used Spellbinder (Label Eighteen).  My image and the sentiment is from My Creative Time called, Bloom Where you are Planted and Floral Sentiments.

  

I really enjoy participate in this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. WOW GORGEOUS job with those flowers!LOVE the colors,Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!!! Love the flowers..they look great! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete