Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Peachy Challenge 3D Objects!

Hello crafty friends:

It's another Peachy Keen Challenge.  This challenge consists in creating or decorating a box!  Examples include pillow boxes, jewelry boxes, gift boxes, etc.

Here is my project.  This time I didn't use my cricut.  I used a die that already had.  I stamped my image on a circle die from Spellbinder.  I used two stamps: PK - Thank You Dolls and PK - Lady Bug Thank you!.  I hope you like it!


I'm sorry but my image can't want to flip, haha
Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute !!! love the EP paper and Pk stamps awesome !!! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle-DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out adorable :D

    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling any way you post the photo.. LOL. Thanks for sharing your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete