Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Card #2!

Hello peachy friends:

It's another Peachy Keen Challenges.  This challenge consist create a card that includes a heart or heart.  Must be new and use Peachy Keen Stamp.

Here is my card.  My daughter ask to me if I prepared a card for a friend of her.  Well, here is the card that I prepared for her.  This is a 4" X 4" card base.  My sweet little boy is from Peachy Keen Stamp called Thanks you dolls.  This stitched boy is perfect for his friend.  I added a heart balloons.  I hope you like it!

 
This card join the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and happy day.

4 comments:

  1. WOW your card is soooo STINKIN' CUTE!SUPER job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie!! I love the colors and the hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete