Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tissue Holder

Hello peachy friends:
My project today is the tissue holder.  It's super easy to make.  You'll need a piece of card stock cut at 4-1/4" x 11".  Next you'll score it at 4-1/2, 7, 8 & 10-1/2.  Then, you need a designer paper of your choice with the following measures at: (1) 4"x 4 1/4", (1) 4"x 2 1/4", (1) 4"x 3/4". 


 
Look my finished project.  My image is Thanks You Dolls from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The center of the flower is Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortments.  I hope you like it!

 This card join the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! The box is wonderful and I love those cute flowers and their faces! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tissue box holder is just TOO CUTE,AWESOME idea!!!LOVE IT,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and super cute!!! Boy could I use that right about now....I've already gone thru 4 kleenex boxes since getting sick last week...yuk!! But this makes me feel a whole lot better!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little tissue container holders. This turned out ADORABLE. Awesome project! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project idea!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete