Monday, April 15, 2013

Rain or Shine...

Hello crafty friends:

I hope you have a wonderful weekends!  Today's card is an unusual anniversary card.  I created it with Create a Critter Cartridge and Paisley Cartridge.  The kitty is from Create a Critter cut at 3" and the umbrella is from Paisley cut at 2.25".  I used my Gypsy to hided the face mark of the kitty, instead I used PKS called Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment.  I hope you like it!


This card joins the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

8 comments:

  1. Love the kitty, I'am a cat person, that face is adorable. Love the way you layered the grass, too. Thanks for joining our umbrella challege at FCCB. kim ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is TOO CUTE! The face on the kitty is adorable and I love the fun pattern and papers! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Jessica! I love the double row of grass and cute cloud background paper. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just TOOO cute! LOVE the darling scene you made, and that sweet kitty with the sparkly bow! Just adorable! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! This is a cute idea for an anniversary card! I love your little kitty with the peachy face. :) Thanks for playing along in the *Cute Critter* challenge at My Craft Spot! :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute, great sentiment for an anniversary card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! The face on the kitty is just adorable and I love how you have him sitting amongst all that grass. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the scene you created for your sweet kitty :)

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete