Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gift Card Holder!

Hello crafty friends:

After many weeks without touching anything of my scrapbooking stuff, I'm back.  I made this gift card holder for my mom on Mother's Day.  I hope you like it!

Here is the details.  My card base is 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2", 8 3/4".  You need a piece of cardstock at 3 3/4" X 2 3/4", 3 1/2" X 2 1/2".  My image is from Peachy Keen Stamp called Get Well Bear.  I put some glitter on the red roses.  I don't have Copic Marker, instead I used Bic Markers.  My sentiment is from My Craft Spot.  I hope you like it!

This is a front view.

This is a inside view.

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're back because your stuff is always AWESOME!! Love this idea!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the bear and roses...perfect for Mom! And what a cool design with the gift card holder! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is PERFECT! I love this style and that bear is one of my favorites. You did this up beautifully! Thanks for joining the PKS Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooo ADORABLE,BEAUTIUFL job with it!!!!LOVE your sweet little bear,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete