Friday, May 31, 2013

Mini Cards with Critter Theme!

Hello crafty friends:

I prepared today mini cards.  I inspired in three different challenges.  One consists in making 3" X 3" cards, other zoo animal and the other consist in add glitter on your project.  Well this is my final result.

My images were created with Create a Critter Cartridge 2 and  CTMH Art Philosophy.  I used my Gypsy to hide the face mark on the bear, kitty and horse; in replacement I used Peachy Keen Stamps.  My sentiment is from My Creative Time.  I hope you like it!






This project joins the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project. I love all the colors and everything:)You are so talented:) Following on Boglovin
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
    New Challenge Blog on the Block:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute and pretty too! Great job with all of them. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mini cards. Each one is super cute. Bright fun colors and perfect cuts. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute mini cards! Love all the cuts and the sparkle!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Life's A Zoo' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini cards are adorable. Love the critters. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini cards are adorable!! I love the critters with their PK faces!! I also love the touch of glitter on each card, really makes a statement!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete