Thursday, June 25, 2015

Designer Challenge!

Hello crafty friends: 

I made a card to play along in the Designer Challenge from My Creative Time.  You can create a project of your choice using the Sketch, Colors, or Photo or any combination of the three for inspiration.  Click here is the complete details about this challenge.


Here is my card. My inspiration comes from the current sketch and color inspiration.  This is a Wedding card that I made for a friend who marry in July.  I hope the happy couple liked!


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I bet they will love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful Jessica! Love how added the sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in the My Creative Time Designers Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete